Oracle E-Business Suite is the most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that provides:
- The most complete, integrated business intelligence portfolio
- The most adaptable global business platform
- The most customer-focused applications strategy
Oracle E-Business Suite Applications can be categorized into following categories:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
TRI-S IT Solutions' E-Business Suite Support Team has average 10 plus years’ experience in Oracle E-Business Suite starting with 10.7, 10.7-NCA, 10.7-SC, 11.0.3, 11i & 12i that expands to one of the largest implementations in the world. We are pleased to provide an industry-leading team of Oracle EBS Analysts to assist you with all your E-Business Suite needs. Our expert Oracle E-Business Support team has supported a wide range of large and small operations throughout their careers, allowing them to share and apply their unique experience and knowledge across our entire client base.
Our E-Business Techno Functional Analysts are experienced with:
- Performing support for Core and Custom Oracle E-Business Suite Applications.
- Planning and providing instructions to Production Support for migrating new and enhances functionality to production environments and ensuring auditing standards are followed
- Participating in Business Systems Analyst/Techno-functional consultant capacity in projects to implement new or modified custom applications as extensions to standard Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Participating in Business Systems Analyst/Techno-functional consultant capacity in projects to roll out standard Oracle E-Business Suite modules
- Acting as a functional consultant for addressing production issues, new business implementations, and development projects
- Assisting the business owners in identifying requirements for new and enhanced functionality needs for standard and custom applications.
- Identifying the impact of development requests on other application functionality for standard and custom applications
- Configuration to get the greatest benefit from application functionality
- Creating case documentation to assist the QA team in testing new and enhanced functionality for standard and custom applications
- Creating functional design documentation to assist the technical team in developing new and enhanced functionality for standard and custom applications
- Providing assurance to the quality of application enhancements by means of functional integration and regression testing and coordinating user acceptance testing cycles.
- Providing training to advanced users regarding new functionality and enhancements in standard and custom applications
- Report development & development of basic transaction documents and summary reports of any modules of E-Business Suite.
- Develop technical Design document wherever required (MD70...etc.)
- Forms customization using forms personalization and custom.pll
- Data migration using Data loader & interfaces
- Development and customization of any modules, Reports and Stored procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and upgradation of an integrated R12 E-Business Suite
- Understanding to complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrated experience in custom application design, testing, and implementations
- Ability to interface with different functional and technical groups in defining and managing system solutions
- Ability to write clear functional requirements to a level of detail that facilitates the development and implementation of system enhancements and configuration
- Experience dealing directly with customers in the definition and implementation of system solution
Special E-Business Offerings:
The features of our E-Business Suite Services offering can be customized to suit your particular needs. We offer the following and more:
- Oracle EBS 11.5.9 & 11.5.10 Version Upgrades to 12i
- Oracle EBS 12.0, & 12.1 - Install, Implement & Support
- Shared-Tier Architecture planning, designing & Support
- Oracle Applications Performance Tuning and pro-active measurements of future Capacity planning.
- High Availability : RAC, PCP, Load Balancing, SSL, Proxy Server, Reverse Proxy Server Setup for EBS
- Workflow Setup, Notification Mailer Setup & their Performance and Issues troubleshooting.
- Oracle Identity Management - Oracle Access Manager & Single Sign On Plus Suite 11g Installation/Integration with Oracle EBS and other Oracle Applications.
- Integration and Process Management 11g - SOA Suite, BPEL Process Manager Install and Integration with EBS.
- Business Intelligence 11g - OBIEE Install and Integration with EBS.
- Oracle Discoverer 11g - Install and Integration with EBS.
- Oracle E-business Suite Application security maintenance & Oracle Advanced Security Encryption: (TDE) Setups for HR PII Data
- Multi Org Setup and Support
- HR and Financials Form Personalization